Get An Education to Give An Education with The Accumulate Art School for the Homeless courses!
Accumulate is now offering specialist online Get An Education to Give An Education courses with all profits being used to fund Accumulate creative workshops for people who are homeless and so it’s a win-win for everyone. The courses are all bookable online (see links below) and not only will you be gaining an education but *paying forward* to help others gain an education too – what’s not to love??
“Ever since I have been declared homeless, my human rights have been stripped away. My voice is either muted or lost. My opinion has no value. I’m treated as nothing more than a dumb person. I truly appreciate what Accumulate is doing and offer (to anyone) Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!”
The Accumulate Get An Education to Give An Education courses are focused on mastering Instagram and gaining the impact you want. Now, more than ever, people and businesses are using Instagram to get ahead but knowing how to do it to get results takes insider knowledge and skills that are really in demand. These Accumulate courses will provide all of this for you, your business, brand or career.
The Accumulate Get An Education to Give An Education courses are delivered by Williamz Omope and Tori Taiwo – creative directors and social media experts who teach these courses at universities, for Accumulate and within the community. Williamz and Tori really know the inside stuff and tricks that the professionals use on Instagram and will be sharing these on the Accumulate courses which will cover:
- How to take the photographs that gain Instagram attention
- Understanding image composition for a good photograph
- Using visual language to tell a story
- Developing a visual style by using editing apps
- How to use Instagram – right from the very beginning
- How to build audiences, brands and businesses through Instagram
- Mastering the Instagram functions and using them correctly
- Developing the creative content that generates interaction
- Reels, IG live and videos for Instagram
- Timing your Instagram post to increase engagement and what systems to use for this
- Language and words to use to get attention for your posts
- How to manage and get Instagram comments to increase engagement and audience
- The clues and tricks about hashtags and how to use them
- How to set up an Instagram shop and generate financial gain
- Creating visual content that turns into online sales
All the Accumulate Get An Education to Give An Education courses have limited numbers so you get the attention you need and feel comfortable asking questions, you will also get individual feedback. The courses will be delivered online and recorded so you can also refresh your knowledge after each workshop, there will also be weekly homework and tasks to do so that you progress and put into practice the valuable knowledge and skills gained.
Book Now! Places are limited
To book a course to improve your Instagram knowledge and skills whilst also changing a homeless person’s life through creative education click on the links and Get An Education to Give An Education
Smartphone Photography for Instagram : 3 week course: 14 Sept – 28 Sept, Tuesdays, 6.30- 8.30pm, £150
Instagram for Beginners: 6 week course: 5 Oct – 9 Nov, Tuesdays, 6.30 – 8.30pm, £375
Making it on Instagram (intermediate and advanced): 6 week course: 5 Oct – 9 Nov, Tuesdays, 6.30 – 8.30pm, £375
Making Money from Instagram: 6 week course: 6 Oct – 10 Nov, Wednesdays, 6.30 – 8.30pm, £425
Hope to see you there and please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any further information