What is Creative Futures? Creative Futures, funded by Adobe, is a free 2-day workshop taking place at D&AD offices in Shoreditch on 20 July and 27 July 2022.
Creative Futures will break down the barriers for people affected by homelessness to enter the creative sector, build networks and have access to opportunities.
It is a real game-changer that is completely new, will be led by industry and will overturn the systemic challenges that exist.
Creative Futures will provide:
- Presentation and interview skills workshops
- Using social media to build a creative profile
- Speed networking with creative industry professionals
- Offers of work experiences in creative businesses – work placements, job shadowing, workshops etc.
An important element of ‘Creative Futures’ is that participants will come away with a tangible work opportunity such as:
- work placements (for an afternoon, day or week)
- job shadowing (for an afternoon, day or week)
- In-house workshops
We already have commitment from leading design agencies such as Design Bridge and we are keen to be as inclusive and broad as possible with as many industries across Design, Advertising, Branding & Creative Content who can:
- offer a work opportunity to a participant(s) and also attend Day 2 of Creative Futures (Wed 27 July) for an afternoon of speed networking
If you are interested in getting involved in Creative Futures please contact Rossanne Pellegrino, email@example.com